Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Who Baum, Santos, Witt and Sammoury associate with

The following is an open letter to Mayor Bryan Baum, Gabe Santos, Katie Witt and Alex Sammory.

--------------

I'm writing because I want this to become part of the public record.

First, go and find out my deceased beloved's full name:

http://tinyurl.com/TheBonitaReference

Then know that I fully understand the references being made on the Times-Call website.

I believe the persons behind it are Chris and Brigette Rodriguez - who eagerly and enthusiastically supported all of you.

My wife was a beautiful woman - through and through.

Attacking anyone using such vile means should bring shame upon the people they associate with.

I know this is being done anonymously because it's cowardly and they would not dare do it to my face.

Your supporters have gone too far - and done it with glee and in public. The Lehmans are undoubtedly aware and in my opinion complicit.

What a hideous thing to encourage.

No comments: