Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick Mind

I wonder who this could be:

Most telling comment posted yet "I can't wait till the post-event debriefing. I'm sure it will be very interesting." M. Douglas Wray, Longmont, CO, 3/9/2010 9:20 PM.
You can almost hear this self proclaimed environmentalist/progressive praying, sorry I meant to say hoping, that HeavenFest is an unmitigated disaster, willing to sacrifice his god of the pristine union reservoir area so that he and the naysayers can say "I told you so!" These folks unfairly give the entire left a bad name. Instead of progressives we should call them the uncooperatives.

JCH, Longmont, CO, 3/10/2010 8:45 AM
----------
As for 'these folks' giving the entire left a bad name, um... no, actually your hero Rush does that pretty much nonstop. Doubt I could improve on his bs.

As for who should be called what, there's already a name for you: coward.

As for 'uncooperatives' I think you're referring to 'The Party of No' (aka the GOP).

Ah, the Times-Call, a veritable oasis of public spirit. *cough*

No comments: