Friday, January 29, 2010

Examine your silliness

To the lovely person who complains about my taking photos at City Council meetings:

Get used to it.

They're called 'public meetings.' That's why they're videotaped from at least two angles - so my photographing or taping from another angle is actually helping document the event, which is my intent and my right. I see others with cameras, so, as usual, this is more idiocy on your part. Please, get an enema... the pressure is obviously already at extreme levels and you might just burst... think of the kids.

As for taking pictures of kids, hey, YOU BROUGHT EM. Your choice. Funny, the Taliban likes to hide behind kids and innocent people too.

What kind of parent subjects their kids to that degree of boredom?
A parent that uses their kids for props.

Sad.

No comments: