Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear DF

FNF, it's that the way you really feel...good thing we cleaned up council!! p.s. You lost. Bahahahahaahahahahaahaha
 And Mr Wray: hope you got your family issues solved. Your girlfriend Fissinger informed whomever cared to listen that you had "family issues"...does Tammy know?
 


DF, longmont, co, 1/13/2010 7:22 PM
--
Yes, Tammi knows. She also knows Kaye very well. Your inuendo is chidish and shows a marked lack of class.



I knew you vicious idiots were eager to hear me speak just so you could attack me.

I don't mind the attacks on me, but bringing my finace into this is beyond childish and is clearly stalking.

4 comments:

Kaye Fissinger said...

One of these days DF will be arrested. I hope when that happens that I'm at your house to watch him do the perp walk. He's flying high right now, but sooner or later he'll lose altitude.

Doogman said...

Karma will find this coward first - it always does. Those that serve the darkness end up being consumed by it sooner or later. Did you happen to notice the gentleman sitting across the aisle from me? He looked awful... ill. Perhaps karma is already at work.

Kaye Fissinger said...

You'll love this story, Doug. A friend was having a conversation and asked another who DF was. I didn't need to hear the entire answer. Couldn't stop laughing right after the word, "Dumb."

Doogman said...

Brutal!!! LOL!