Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is known as 'Dodging the Question'

Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:48 AM
To: bryan@baum4mayor.com
Subject: Campaign Contact

Do you endorse your wife covering for LongmontReport.com?
Would you publicly repudiate that?

(from Bryan Baum)

Dear Mr. Wray, I agree with Mayor Lange's decision on Tuesday, July 21, 2009.
Your comments seem to be more antagonistic than productive.
If you'd like to make an appointment to visit with me, please call me and we can
arrange a time for you to come down to my office.

Bryan Baum
303-678-0025
----------------------

'More antagonistic than productive' - how droll. Funny... that wasn't even a topic of my email, apparently that evening was a high point for the wingnuts in Longmont. Enjoy it kids, it may be the last happy memory for a while.

An 'appointment'? His 'office'? Oh, I don't think so. The possibility of interrupting the *ahem* cleaning staff is a bit too frightening...

No comments: